HUNTIN' WITH THE BARKS BOYS
- Northern Fringe Bear Camp (Spring/Fall)
- $3000 - $4000 US
- (+tags & taxes)
- Hunt where the last of the oat fields, northern river system, and vast northern forest merge.
- Join us at our farm cabin, our home away from home when the season calls us out of the deep woods.
- Very limited tags available!
- Fully booked annually (Now booking the last of 2024 and into 2025).
- Send in your non refundable deposit to hold your spots,
- or plan to be on a cancelation waiting list.
- Northern Saskatchewan forest north of Nipawin
- Fly in to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- 5 1/2 day hunts
- All inclusive pricing-no surprises!
- Take more than a bear, take home a northern Saskatchewan memory!
Your hunt/adventure will include (regular full price hunts):
- Comfortable Canvas Cabin tents/or small hunter cabin depending on hunt package
- Heated, home away from home
- Wilderness propane powered
- Private quarters for all
- Home cooked meals complete
with wild game
- One hunt package located on a remote northern
- Skinning, pelt preparation,
trapping demonstrations included as season and opportunity allows
- Fly in to Saskatoon for free pick up (when possible) or rent a vehicle and drive to the trail beginning
- Approximately 4 hours from
Saskatoon to forest edge, then 3-4 hours by tracked argo/ATV (north)
- Video of your hunt may be available by request
- Hunt with guide or alone
- Rifle, bow or muzzleloader
(or just hunt with a camera!)
- Double or single elevated
- Radio communication
in hands of every hunter
- All sites baited in advance
- Trail cameras at every site
- Preview trail cam photos by
email prior to arrival
- High population density due
to remote location and low hunter pressure over the years.
- Colour phases common
(cinnamon, black, brown)
- Bears up to and exceeding 500 lbs
$$ Prices for both camps are All Inclusive (Food, lodging, guiding, skinning, etc). Tags & taxes the only extra cost.
From pick up at the airport (may be available) to the drop-off no surprise fees!
- Non-hunting partners/spouses
welcome (call for pricing and availability of space)
- Hunting clothing available
- WiFi Internet and satellite phone (north)
available by request (no cell phone service)
- Call for details @ 1-306-276-2144
- Daily Schedule: Most days will probably include a sleep in, big brunch, late lunch, snacks for during
the hunt, and late supper (depending on who is still hunting.) Typically hunters hit the stands about 2-3 PM and stay until dark. Because we are camped/ live literally amongst the bear stands, there is also the option of hunting early morning until dark for the extreme hunters. (Solar electric fence for
nighttime camp safety in North camp).
Daytime activities may include target practice/competition with bow or rifle, pelt preparation, photo shoots,
trapping demonstrations & stories, review trail cams, baiting with the
guides or just read, relax, visit, and eat in camp.
- If tag filled early & coinciding with fishing season, fishing is available minutes from camp from the shore of the Torch River
- (extra cost for non resident 3 day license).
- Northern Remote Bear Camp (Spring only)
- *(Option presently unavailable due to recent forest fire damage)
- $3000 -$4000 US (+ tags & taxes)
- This is a remote location (northern trapline). This is a remote location! Our goal is to intentionally maintain a true wilderness experience, with safety in mind, while offering a few comforts to make the adventure enjoyable. We will work hard to accommodate special requests.
- Group booking, minimum 4 hunters per group
- Weather is somewhat unpredictable, but may be near freezing at night, with daytime temps hopefully 50-70 degrees F.
- Our family has lived up here in the wild for nearly a half year at a time for the last 15 years while operating a genuine northern trapline. It is a peaceful and enjoyable way of life. Come join us!
- Book Spring black bear hunts for the North camp (minimum 4 hunters per group)
- Or book Spring/Fall black bear hunts for the South camp